Focus of Work
I am a pediatric cardiologist and electrophysiologist. I treat patients who have heart rhythm disorders, with a focus on inherited cardiac disease. In addition to seeing patients in clinic, I perform cardiac catheterization and ablation as well as implanting and managing pacemakers and defibrillators. My research focuses on the genetics of heart rhythm and heart muscle diseases.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Stanford University (2002)
- MPH: Northwestern University (2014)
- Internship: University of San Francisco, Pediatrics (2003)
- Residency: University of San Francisco, Pediatrics (2005)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Harvard University, Public Health (2008)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital, Boston, Pediatrics Cardiology (2009)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital, Boston, Pediatrics Electrophysiology (2010)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 21
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611