Focus of Work
I am a pediatric cardiologist and electrophysiologist, originally from Chicago. My wife's family and my family both live in the midwest and I have two children.
My research focuses on the genetics of heart rhythm and heart muscle diseases. You can learn more about my research team and our interests at the web page for our lab group: https://labs.feinberg.northwestern.edu/webster
I treat patients who have heart rhythm disorders, with a focus on inherited cardiac disease. In addition to seeing patients in clinic, I perform cardiac catheterization, which is the process of placing wires inside the heart to diagnose and treat electrical disease. In addition, implant and manage pacemakers and defibrillators, which are electrical devices that are inserted under the skin to manage problems with the heart's electrical system.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Stanford University (2002)
- MPH: Northwestern University (2014)
- Internship: University of San Francisco, Pediatrics (2003)
- Residency: University of San Francisco, Pediatrics (2005)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Harvard University, Public Health (2008)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital, Boston, Pediatrics Cardiology (2009)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital, Boston, Pediatrics Electrophysiology (2010)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 21
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611