Focus of Work
I have an interest in improving clinical efficacy for inpatient pediatric care and have engaged projects involved anaphylaxis, eczema, food allergy, and asthma. I am also the hospital lead for the Pediatric Research Inpatient in Settings (PRIS) projects, a national collaboration dedicated to improving and advancing care of inpatient pediatric medicine. I serve as the Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship co-director, eager to mentor future academic hospitalists.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University Of California-San Diego (2007)
- MSCI: Northwestern University, Clinical Investigation (2016)
- Residency: University of California Medical Center, San Diego, Pediatrics (2011)
- Fellowship: University of California Medical Center, San Diego, Pediatrics (2012)
- Board Certification: Pediatrics
225 E. Chicago Avenue Box 55
Chicago IL 60611