Focus of Work
I am the Director of the Antimicrobial Stewardship Program at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. I lead efforts to promote judicious use of antibiotics and limit the emergence of antibiotic resistance. My clinical and research interests include antimicrobial stewardship, multi-drug resistant infections, and patient safety and quality.
My research interests include comparative effectiveness, health informatics, and impact of microbiology rapid diagnostics on antimicrobial prescribing.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Rush Medical College (2002)
- MPH: Columbia University, Public Health (2011)
- Internship: New York Presbyterian Hospital, Pediatrics (2003)
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital, Pediatrics (2005)
- Fellowship: Columbia University Medical Center, Pediatrics Infectious Diseases (2008)
Administrative office: 312-227-4667
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 20
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611