Office of Fellowship Programs
The Office of Pediatric Fellowship Programs in the Department of Pediatrics at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine offers a broad range of subspecialty fellowship programs designed to train academically minded physicians with a strong foundation in research. Our fellows will have access to faculty mentors to help navigate their year(s) in fellowship, all while transforming from trainee to faculty in their chosen specialty. Through providing a solid education in advocacy, research, clinical training and patient care, we enable our fellows to be ready to be leaders in their fields.
The Office of Fellowship Programs in the Department of Pediatrics supports individual fellowships by:
- Providing infrastructure to assist fellowship programs in meeting ACGME and Board requirements
- Delivering a Fellow's College curriculum which addresses ethics, career planning, and research topics germane to all fellows
- Promoting fellow scholarship and grant funding through education and mentorship
- Recruiting excellent fellow candidates and providing infrastructure for each fellow's success
- Tracking outcomes as part of a continuous improvement process